The Heart and the Hand p2 The Heart and the Hand p2

Really adorable!

It's obvious how much effort was put into this, I love the changes in style and the transitions were really clever. AND THE ANGLES. Really righteous.

...And the characters are so gosh darn lovable. 8D

Day of the Devil Day of the Devil

I LOVE YOU.

Bwaha, you crack my shit up. :D

Bobert-Rob responds:

You must have some pretty hard shit for it to crack like that. Too much oatmeal or something.

...I mean, yay, glad to be of service! Busting feces into smaller pieces is a good thing, makes it more managable. Especially if it's hard before it comes out.

*stops being gross and thanks you for watching*

Shark Bat Shark Bat

!!!

Awesome concept and nice animation. FUCKING GREAT. :'D

S13 - I Want It! Syndrome S13 - I Want It! Syndrome

Wow.

An original plot that had meaning? An animation that doesn't use shock gags and excessive lewdness to gain popularity? COLOR ME IMPRESSED. :'D

The animation and art was a little rocky, but it had some REALLY good points. Like when the protagonist leans back from the computer--righteous angle. Also, the Russian sounded really cool. That's kind of trivial, but it was just somehow pleasing to my uni-lingual, American ears.

Great work!

Dog Daze of Boredom Dog Daze of Boredom

Spike. <3 <3 <3

Spike's characterization was brilliant. I like that his face was distinctly dog-like but you still managed to give him a variety of expressions.

Bobert-Rob responds:

Well thanks, I was hoping he'd still be expressive even though I was new to animating animals. Glad you like it!

Deadbeat Boyfriend Deadbeat Boyfriend

Great work.

A lot of people were complaining about it being a sad ending but I would of been furious if she went back to some douche who cheated on her. The animation was adorable and suit the music very well.